YOU CAN SHIP CHARACTERS SEXUALLY BUT NOT ROMANTICALLY
YOU CAN SHIP CHARACTERS ROMANTICALLY BUT NOT SEXUALLY
YOU CAN SHIP CHARACTERS ROMANTICALLY AND SEXUALLY
YOU CAN SHIP CHARACTERS COMPLETELY PLATONICALLY
YOU CAN SHIP CANON SHIPS, GAY OR STRAIGHT OR OTHER
YOU CAN SHIP NON-CANON SHIPS, GAY OR STRAIGHT OR OTHER
YOU CAN SHIP NON-CANON THREESOMES, GAY OR STRAIGHT OR OTHER
YOU CAN SHIP WHAT YOU WANT TO SHIP
STOP SHAMING FANS FOR THE THINGS THEY SHIP
Bless this post
Do’s and Don’ts if you are thinking about joining a fandom / reminders if you already are in a fandom
Don’t be an asshole, treat others how you want to be treated
Don’t let anyone make you feel bad about your ships
Don’t be afraid to disagree with the fandom on anything
Don’t let other people make you feel guilty about your opinions
Do have fun
Do let yourself get excited about things pertaining to your fandom
Do be kind to your fellow fans
Do have fun!
- Doctor Who Fandom Curse: Knowing that at some point your Doctor will have to regenerate.
- Supernatural Fandom Curse: Knowing that your Series will end.... and soon.
- Avengers Fandom Curse: Knowing that Joss Whedon will likely kill a favorite character.
- Twilight Fandom Curse: Knowing that you will never win a fight against another fandom.... ever.
- Harry Potter Fandom Curse: Knowing that it will never be as good as the first time around.
- Sherlock Fandom Curse: Knowing that after waiting forever you will probably only get three more episodes with a cliff hanger even worse than the previous one.
- Glee Fandom Curse: The show
- LOTR Fandom Curse: Lying abandoned and forgotten in a dark pit of Tumblr while waiting ten years for The Hobbit.
- Hunger Games Fandom Curse: Knowing that your favorite character will either die, go insane, or never be seen again
- Game of Thrones Fandom Curse: Knowing that every one will die. That's it. Everyone dies.
- Merlin Fandom Curse: Knowing that Mordred will kill Arthur
- StarKid Fandom Curse: Not knowing when the next show will be. Or what it will be.
- Kpop Fandom Curse: Oppa will never love you.
- Homestuck Fandom Curse: Constantly feeling unwelcome, unwanted, and unsafe in environments considered open and welcoming for other fandoms, with a constant fear of being bullied for what you love.
- Classic Rock Fandom Curse: Everybody's dead or dieing.
i’m all for boys wearing makeup mostly because if more of them got into it there’d be a bigger market and it wouldn’t cost $25 for an eyeshadow primer anymore
i can’t wait to go into the makeup aisle to get the latest man-color of guyshadow that comes in containers shaped like bullets and footballs
"Bruh I just went to sephora and got the sickest shade of eyeshadow"
"Sick dude what’s it called"
"Monster truck gas fumes"